MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
School "programation" 
MES-Addict

Post School "programation"
I do not know how to call it, here it is a programation of your classes. (here means Spain). I have to do a project of the course with the objectives, the procedures, the contents, who I help students with special necessities...
I did one last course with a lot of things. I took the ones done by the editorials that come with the Enlglish books and arranged it adding new games and material from this web and other places, but they thought it was not good enough and gave me a 48,3 out of a 100. If I get a 50 I can have a job as a teacher for the rest of my life but it seems I'm not good enough. That's the reason I'm writing this, to ask for help.
Maybe you can give ideas, instructions, new resources... to put in that programation of the units I have to do.
I decided to use more the computers and internet in the next one I started to prepare. I'm doing a web page for the students to consult, do exercises... maybe anyone can help with ideas to add in the web...
I have a year to do 9 units with all this and I want to do the best ones ever, of course.
any ideas? Any help?

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:50 pm
Site Admin

Can you tell us what some of the content is in the 9 units? and what age group you are working with?

I like the idea of doing a show about what is available on the web for your classes. There is a lot out there.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Addict

the students for this programmation are 8 years old. They study English since they were 6.
In the units I work: the classroom, the clothes, the body, the sports, the weather, the animals, the food, the rooms in a school and the festivities (halloween, Christmas and Easter).
I try to find something to relate all the units. Last time I tried to do it with a project about comics (an idea I took from your web). The students had to do a strip of a comic. To do it we need to know the objects to use, the clothes we are going to draw, the pets of the super-heroes...
It seems the board of examiners did not find it quite good for this type of students, as they gave me just a 4.8 out of 5. I needed a 5, so...
Next July I have to give a new plan of lessons. If I get a 5 I'll get a job as a teacher of the goverment (civil servant teacher). I want it, of course.
If you have any ideas...

Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]