MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Where are you? Sign the post 
MES-Member

I'm from France, teaching English in France to 12 to 16 year-old kids. I discovered MES-English about a year ago and used the Big Town cards several times in class. I visit the site on a regular basis and also tried some of the games. I think this site is wonderful and I really want to thank Mark again (I sent an eamil once, quite a long time ago) for his high quality material.

Thank you very much.

Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

my name´s lola. from Spain, almendralejo in Badajoz. it´s a quiet friendly "city" (30000). i´m a teacher in a primary school here in the same place

Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:09 am
MES-Member

Hi My name is Sue and I teach hearing impaired children in western Sydney, Australia. Their language deficit is similar to that of ESL children. I found the site last year when googling "language activities and flashcards". What a find!!!
I have used the resources extensively in my work with younger students as well as children who have additional needs, as well as the hearing impairment.

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:33 pm
Site Admin

Welcome to the forums everyboby! I hope the site continues to be helpful and maybe you'll stumble across things here and there that you still haven't peeked through :D

Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:09 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

Post Introductions
Hi Mark,

My name is Fin and I come from Brisbane, Australia, but am now living in frosty Karuizawa in Nagano. Quite a shock.

I just hopped onto your message board for the first time, after being a big fan of your web-site. (The hours you must have put into this thing...) I always find it useful when I`m scratching for a flashcard at the last minute before class. Oh, and your flashcards make my 3rd graders chuckle. Always handy.

I teach english over at Seibu Elementary in Karuizawa, and am close friends with Eri Tanimoto. (Actually went snowboarding with her and her boyfriend Masa on the long-weekend. Hakuba is phenomenal!) Anyway, I wish you all the best with the new venture in Komoro, let me know if you need any more help further down the track. ;)

Cheerio from Karuizawa

Fin

surfingkoala35@hotmail.com

Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:53 pm
MES-Member

I'm in Buffalo, NY.... waiting... waiting... waiting for spring.

Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:24 pm
MES-Zealot!

My name is Fin and I come from Brisbane, Australia, but am now living in frosty Karuizawa in Nagano

Hi Fin, I lived in Karuizawa for a year

it goes crazy in summer doesn't it :smt004

Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:14 pm
MES-Member

Post He everybody!
I'm from Argentina (Buenos Aires) and I've been working as an ESL teacher for quite long. I found this site while "googling" for new ideas and suggestions for my English classes. So here I am ... surfing the right place ... Mark: congratulations on your work, it's really nice and very useful. :wink:
MANY THANKS!

Now I'm living in Barcelona, Spain and I'm working as a private teacher.

I hope I can "read" you often!

greetings! :lol:

Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:14 pm
MES-Member

hi all! just joined this fantastic site! i'm living and teaching in Ireland! Thanks to mark for the time and effort that goes into making these brilliant resources! :D

Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:44 pm
MES-Member

I'm in France, near Nantes. It's actually my first year of teaching in primary school (the pupils are about 3 to 11 years old). the law oblige us to teach a foreign language. when I found this website, I was very happy : it helps me to teach. before, I created my own flashcards and it took a lot of times to search images, thems... :? so, THANK YOU for all your job on this website. :lol:
THANK YOU again
PS: My english level is not verry high. So sorry for the errors. I try to make progress :oops:

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:46 pm
MES-Member

Hi, I am from Venezuela, and I teach second grade in a bilingual school in Margarita Island, Venezuela.

I just found your web site when I was searching for some flash cards, and I think it is just great to have the possibility to share with teachers around the world. ;-)

Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:27 pm
MES-Member

I'm originally from California and now teaching English in Campinas, Brazil.

It's something I never thought of doing, but I love it!

Thanks, mesmark, for all the good materials you share with us!

Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:32 am
MES-Member

I am born in Portugal, grew up in France and have lived in Germany for the past 20-something years! I speak French, Spanish, Portuguese, English and German.

I live in Hanau (near Frankfurt), Germany and own a private school "English for Children from 3 to 10 years old" - Franchising.
The school opened in April 2006 and now have a total of 50 children, split in 10 groups. Now I am also offering French and Spanish, we will see.

I found this website a few months ago, but was so busy developping my business that I only joined the forum today.

Mark, you have an excellent site and I will spread the word.
Was glad to be able to help you with some translations in the past and should you need help, you know where to find me :lol:

Cheers!

Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:26 pm
MES-Member

I am not new to the website but just joined the forums.

I am from Morocco,teching in English in a junior high school.I've got 4 years experience in teaching.I enjoy my job and hope to develop my career.I'm ready to share my experience and looking for benefit from yours :mrgreen:

Nice to meet everyone here :D

Sat May 05, 2007 3:54 pm
MES-Member

I'm from Minnesota, USA. I've been in Japan for four years teaching adults and children. I'll be starting at an international school this fall.

Tue May 08, 2007 1:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next