MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Fun Fonix success 
MES-Addict

Post Fun Fonix success
Hi Mark
Thought you might like to see the Fun Fonix in action with one of my kindergarten classes. The two pictures are from this week when we finished "U" and they are so engrossed (especially Spiderman (yes that is his English name...) top picture) that they weren't paying attention to the camera.

It has worked incredibly well with them and I have loved using it as I've been able, throughout the 'course', to encourage them to work out the words and letters for themselves, so teaching them a very useful English survival skill!

Great stuff, thank you so much xx

http://photo.wurley.net/v/jen/Korea+2006/school/IMGP3740.JPG

http://photo.wurley.net/v/jen/Korea+2006/school/IMGP3732.JPG

ps, I'm sorry, I don't know how to post the pictures directly so, you have to click the link...

Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:56 pm
MES-Addict

The pictures look good. However, there is an extra .html at the end of the links that needs to be deleted before the pictures load properly in the browser. (the .jpg should be the last thing in the link)

Michael.

Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:26 am
Site Admin

Awesome! I love the pictures. It's cool to see the materials getting put to use.

I'm glad those are working out for you and your students. I feel like I've said it somewhere, but ... I like those books because they're simple, fun and fast paced. With published books, I just can't get through them fast enough. With these I can do two pages and asign the third as homework. I'll do it once a week and finish the book in a few months.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. It's inspiration towards getting books 3 and 4 ready to post :-D

Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]