MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Starting your own English preschool 
MES-Member

Post Starting your own English preschool
Hello, I would like to know if there is anyone running a preschool ( teaching in English) in forein country ?
I would love to open one to increase abilities of our preschool children to speak, understand and use English language.
The thing is that in our area I can not ask for more than 100eur/month fees as people here have low incomes therefore I would have no money to pay the staff or rent.

Are there any grants or other supports I could use to start teaching English in preschool? The English courses ( Helen Doron or others) are simpy not enought .

I am teaching English to preschoolers and I see how quick they learn and how much they understand me.

Many thanks for any idea.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:04 pm
MES-Addict

Post Re: Starting your own English preschool
Not only do you have to worry about the rent, salaries, and other basic overhead, but it is often the responsibility of the school to handle the application of any teaching VISAs. Although I teach in China, and surely the VISA requirements are different, the the schools are required to handle the application process for our work VISA or our expert certificate. Much of this cost is also borne by the school.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:08 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]