MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Design your own flash cards 
MES-Member

Post Design your own flash cards
This is not an advertisement, but I just recently designed and printed my own flash cards using this site: printerstudio.com
I ordered 234 cards and am thoroughly impressed. You can design the front and back in full color and it only cost me about 20 dollars without shipping. The amazing thing is they do single orders so you don't have to buy 100's of sets. Only downside about the whole process is that it takes time, but on the flipside you can design everything yourself.
But anyway, just thought I'd share my experience. They also do tons of other things, not only cards.

Last edited by gankoba on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:02 pm
MES-Member

Post Re: Design your own flash cards
just a couple examples, I made a set of 234 random things to use as a guessing game/hint game, or story builder, etc...

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:05 pm
MES-Addict

Post Re: Design your own flash cards
The site looks very interesting and useful. In my case, however, everything is provided and it is frowned upon if I use anything that is not specifically from the teaching center for whom I work. The administration has told me on occasion that using my own flashcards is not in keeping with the company policy. If your school allows you to use your own materials, I agree, this site is a definite plus.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:45 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]