MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Hello and Thanks 
MES-Member

Post Hello and Thanks
Before I (perhaps) start asking a lot of questions in the forums I thought I should at least introduce myself briefly. I am new to teaching EFL and do so in Germany. Right now I have three "classes" of elementary school kids (two groups of 1st and 2nd graders and one of 3rd graders) plus spending a morning at the local preschool (most groups aged 3-5 but one group of 1-3 year olds (!)). My school groups are offered during the after-school daycare program and participation is basically voluntary.

Although I am therefore not under a lot of pressure to show concrete results or give grades I still - (of course!) - want to do the best job I can and for the kids to profit from their participation. And this is where I would like to express my great appreciation for this wonderful site and all its resources and materials which have been a tremendous aid to me. So thanks, especially to Mark, but to all forum contributers as well, from whom I've gotten many great ideas.

This is really a fantastic site and resource!!!

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm
Site Admin

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to see that you logged in and all set. ;)

It's also good to hear that you like the site and materials. If you have any questions about the materials, site, teaching, or just want to bounce ideas off us, please do. The forums here aren't too busy, but generally the replies that members post are helpful and always have something you can take away.

It sounds like you have a full load there :) I can see it being both a challenge and a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it all.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:02 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]