MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Where are you? Sign the post 
MES-Member

Hi... my name is Evelina and I'm from Portugal. Living in the Azores since 1991 now I'm in Terceira Island. I teach for 10 years and I simply love it.
To tell the truth, my life as a teacher became simplier since I found this site. My students and I love your resources...
Thanks a lot, Mark!

Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:01 am
MES-Addict

Yes I am also from Canada and I am now working in Yinchuan, China. I might be soon moving to a warmer climate lets hope! Great site because not just because of the pics but because it is up beat.

Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:40 am
Profile YIM
MES-Zealot!

Simon here. I am from Christchurch, New Zealand and currently reside in Yamaguchi, Japan.

Found the site searching for flascards.

Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:30 pm
MES-Addict

Hi, I am from Poland and teaching in Sweden.

I found the page looking for some ideas for christmas-lessons. Speechless when I saw it, usually such materials cost a lot so... Most of all I like that it's funny! The truth is that not only the students get bored sometimes :) Thank you for the ideas.

I haven't searched through yet but would like to know if you are interested in our ideas? I would be glad to share some. Unfortunatelly I am not especially skilful with computers :(

Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:55 am
MES-Fanatic!

You are from Poland and you are teaching English in Sweden? But Swedish is so close to English and I believed that just about every Swede speaks excellent English! Guess I am wrong, unless you are using the material to teach Polish....? A lot of it works with any language!
Cynde in Helsinki
who is NOT an esl teacher btw

Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:13 am
Site Admin

Welcome to the forums and I'm glad you found something you could use.
alina wrote:
I haven't searched through yet but would like to know if you are interested in our ideas? I would be glad to share some. Unfortunatelly I am not especially skilful with computers :(

I'd love to hear your ideas. I've actually been thinking about creating a section with materials other teachers have created, so if you have something you'd like to share, please do.

Happy teaching,
Mark

Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:38 am
Profile WWW
MES-Addict

Cynde It's true that many Swedish speak good English but those are mostly grown ups. Children..well.. they need school anyway :) I teach mostly students who came to Sweden from other countries not so long ago and many of them has just learned to write. I also teach Polish and Swedish to new Polish students in Sweden so it doesn't matter which "language " the pictures are in :) I am very curious to use the materials I have found here and l'll let you know how it worked.

My ideas unfortunatelly are not shaped yet, I do them unprofessionally but I got the kick and motivation from you Mark so who knows... I am willing to share so I'll let you know.

Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:13 pm
MES-Member

I'm from Vancouver, Canada.

I'm now in Hasunuma, Japan, which is a little-known village in Chiba prefecture, minutes from the beach but a million miles from known civilization (or at least that is how it feels sometimes!).

I've been teaching English off and on for about 6 years, and now work with university students full-time, and preschool to elementary school students on my days off.

MES-english is a gold mine for me, and although I can't remeber how I ran across it last year sometime, I've introduced the site to many other language teachers in my area.

Thanks Mark! :smt041

Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:44 pm
MES-Addict

My name is Michael and I am currently teaching English in Taiwan. I was born in England though have spent a fair few years in Australia and Canada.

Mark, I originally encountered your site through the "Site for teachers" website.

Michael...

Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:38 pm
MES-Member

my name is Chris I come from England and i'm currently teaching in Thailand. :D

I just though i had to join this forum and complement on the excellent (possabily one of the best) website, it's just what i have been looking for. So my compliments to you, keep up the good work and thanks.

Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:59 pm
MES-Member

hello everyone! yda here! i am living and teaching in the Philippines. nice forum!! thanks mark for the worksheets and flashcards!

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:42 am
MES-Member

Hi, My name is Vera.I'm from Russia.I live and work in Moscow.I'm a teacher in a state school.
I found this site searching the flashcards.It seems to me interesting.

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:10 am
MES-Addict

My name's Olinda and I'm from Fafe, a small city in the north of Portugal. I work in a state school and my students are between 9/10 up to 13/ 14. I love what I do and it has become much more interesting, not only for me, but mainly for my students, since I met your site, Mark. Thanks a lot.
I also would like to get in contact with the other Portuguese members, if they are interested. May be they read this.

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:41 am
MES-Member

Post I'm from......
Hi there!!
I'm KArina from Argentina, and I teach ESL.
Great job!!!

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:12 am
MES-Fanatic!

Im from Australia and have been teaching kids english for 2 years in japan. i intend to be here for a long time, so im trying to accumulate as many resources as i can to improve my own teaching. this is the perfect site to stumble across.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next