MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Where are you? Sign the post 
MES-Fanatic!

I teach English in an Elementary State School in Athens, Greece. I love your site Mark. My kids do too.

Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:38 am
MES-Member

Hello. I am from Vancouver, Canada and teaching in Yamanashi, Japan. Don't worry, most Japanese people don't know where that is either. (Near Mt Fuji) I teach kids from age 4-15 right now. In Canada I taught kids from 12 to 67. And no, I don't have a favorite age to teach.

This site is great - Thanks Mark. I will try to contribute what I can.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:35 am
Site Admin

Manuela and Dr T - Welcome to the forums! Thanks for all of the great posts and the nice comments about the site.

It's great to feel appreciated. :-D

Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:18 am
Profile WWW
MES-Member

Hi. From Finland, and I teach Swedish and English here in Helsinki.
Regards
V
thelanguagemenu.com

Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:26 am
MES-Member

Hi, I'm from the Philippines. I now live in South Korea and work as an English teacher. I've only been teaching for three months and have had no formal training in education (though I did study languages as a major), so I'm learning as well.
Thanks for sharing what you know and what must be the fruits of your hard work :)

Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:32 pm
MES-Member

Joined the forum 3 days ago. My name's Michèle I am French and live near Paris. I have been teaching English for 15 years now ( private lessons) Mark, your site is impressive ( you must have worked long hours on it ! ) I like everything. and it's such a good idea to have set up V/key pals international projects. I hope you will get more writings from Europe and elsewhere.

Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:01 am
Site Admin

Michèle, Veronica, Mikat - welcome to the forums!

I hope the site and forums are a postive and inspiring place for you.

As to the v-key pals projects, I really thought those were great ideas and I also thought they would really take off, but you can almost hear a pin drop over there... :smt017

I have 3 more I hope to get up this year and maybe they are a success but nobody is sending them in. Who knows?

Anyway, they're there www.mes-english.com/vkeypals.php

Mark

Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

Hi! I'm from the philippines. I'm living and teaching in Hyogo,Japan. Actually, I have joined the forum just now to participate. Just couldn't pass the chance of saying what part of the world I'm at. And I'm also dying to say Thanks to you Mark for all of these WONDERFUL FLASHCARDS!! I started throwing away my old ones (I made 'em myself) and replacing them with yours. Btw, I got your site from my co-teacher. :-D
More power!!

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:42 am

I'm from Sussex, England, and am teaching in Gifu prefecture in Japan.
I came across this site via Dave's ESL Cafe, and I'm thrilled that someone in neighboring Nagano (you, Mark) is as equally into the the internet and teaching as I am!

Wed May 03, 2006 3:46 pm
MES-Fanatic!

I am from Alberta Canada and teaching in Nagano-ken, Japan (finally a cooler place in this country!!!) I hope to move to Hokkaido next year, but we'll see!

Tue May 23, 2006 1:54 pm
MES-Addict

My names adam Im from Ohio and I teach in Okayama! I used to teach in saitama

Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:01 pm
MES-Addict

I'm Jen, originally from the Uk, now in Australia and soon to be back in South Korea until the end of the year teaching Kindy & Elementary.

Thanks for your hard work with this site, it is a treasure trove of great ideas!

xx

Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 pm
MES-Addict

Hi! I'm Katie. I'm from the US (various places in the mid-West) and am now teaching in Miyagi prefecture in Japan.

I learned of your site from one of our (JET) prefectural advisors. These materials and resources have vastly improved my classes, from pre-school to junior high. Thank you so much!

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:16 am
MES-Addict

Hello! I'm teaching in south-central Korea, near Daegu, but I hail from the U.S.A. -- a Mid-Westerner. :D Hello to all, and thanks to Mark for these wonderful resources.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:31 am
MES-Member

Going to La Ceiba, Honduras in January to teach 1st/2nd grade.

found out about the site from eslcafe.com. Love this site! It's great! And the message boards do look quite familiar :)

Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next