MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
English Room Library 
MES-Fanatic!

Post English Room Library
I have been put in charge of stocking up English books and movies for my middle school English Room. I am taking donations of reasonably good condition children's books and children's movies. So if you have any that you can send to me I would greatly appreciate it. And if you need assitance contacting me try this mailinator address. M8R-naj3fr@mailinator.com Since I am familiar with American culture Kids books I would love to get a sampling of kids books from other English speaking nations.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:16 pm
MES-Zealot!

Hikemonster when I was in the Peace Corps I got some orginaztions back home to donate books for the library we wee contructing at my Youth center.

I was in a 3rd world country so some groups/folks were more than willing to help oit. I'm not sure where you work, but you might want to give it a go. Churches and schools are good places to start.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]