MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
organizing lesson plans 
MES-Zealot!

Post organizing lesson plans
This is a branch off of the post to the ESL podcast. How does everyone organize their lesson plans? Also how do you keep track of what you have covered with each of your different classes?

I have a page for each grade/class. At the top I have the numbers 1-6 to indicate each grade level. Next to the grade level I write the year. For example for this years 1st year class I will write 2009. Then next year I will write 2010 next to grade 2. I keep this paper for all 6 years. This really helps because I teach different combinations depending upon school requests. Since I already write up lesson plans for the homeroom teacher, I save them all and when I have time I try to jot down the main points, games, and songs.

It is far from perfect so I would love to know what others do to keep track of lessons long AND short term.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]