MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
english uno 
MES-Fanatic!

Post english uno
this game is played with the same rules as normal uno. however, instead of the number cards, you make picture cards. APPLICATION- choose 10 different picture cards (such as 10 different animals) and print 2 sets of these pictures on red paper, 2 sets on blue paper, 2 sets on yellow paper and 2 sets on green paper. all the other cards should be the same as normal uno (ie reverse, wild, wild 4, draw 2, skip). when a student places down a card, they have to make a sentence according to their picture (ie if it is a dog card- i like dogs, or i have a dog, or i want a dog etc- whatever the target sentence is)

all kids like uno, and this is a good way to use english at the same time. only problem, it is very time consuming to make. you should choose pictures that can have a variety of sentences made about them, so that the cards can be reused over and over again.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]