MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Quiz game using Powerpoint 
MES-Member

Post Quiz game using Powerpoint
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and wanted to share a quiz game! I just realized that Powerpoint has a pretty cool template to create your own quiz game. For my advanced class, my categories were:
Make a sentence - I'd provide 2 or 3 words and have them create a sentence using them. I tried to mix up past tense and future tense, prepositions and transition words.
Rhymes with - ex.) list 3 things that rhyme with train
Tongue twisters
Say the number - ex.) 4,654,781.05
Guess the object - taboo style... I provided clues and they had to guess

You can create five of your own categories and five questions per category.

I have about 12 kids in my class and I'll split them up into two or three teams. As my class becomes better, I think I'll split them up into teams of two.

I would provide the file, but I'm not so sure how to do that. If someone could tell me how, I'd be glad to share. I made an easy version (mostly pictures for my non-readers), and a medium one as well.

Thanks!

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:50 pm
MES-Member

Post Re: Quiz game using Powerpoint
Just came across this.. it seems like such a great idea. Really looking forward to you sharing it. The kids will actually learn without realizing the fact, and have fun alongside.

Tue May 12, 2015 8:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]