MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
activity for student and parents 
MES-Fanatic!

Post activity for student and parents
hi all, first of all i want to tell everyone how i appreciate your input of ideas in this site, and for Marks hard work in sharing this with all of us, i unfortunetly dont have many ideas to share,,,sigh. But i enjoy coming along to check and try out new ideas for class.
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about an activity that could involve the parents. You see I have a Summer class for 4 days during the holiday, each class is around 2.5 hours, kinda sounds long and drawn out, but if i had a THEME to teach them each day, so that on the last day, the parents could see their kids progress, and perhaps do a little something that involves the parents. I heard that last years teacher done a mother/child quiz, asking the kids "whats your moms favourite color" and both student and mother had to right down the answer and whoever matched got a point - something like that. Also this time with the moms is rather short, its only 30 minutes on the last day so......any ideas??

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:01 am
MES-Fanatic!

Mark i seen an old post that someone sent called "my school life" project, so am thinking about using these 4 days to practice everything related to school life, school subjects/routines etc, and maybe the kids can make their own profile, with picture and info about their school life and then on the 4th day they can stand up and tell their parents. Has anyone done this kinda project before?

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]