MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Another Big Town idea 
MES-Member

Post Another Big Town idea
Where have I been for the last 5 years??? Move over Bogglesworld! This site is MAGIC!:D
Anyway, I haven't even used this idea yet, it just came to me so I look forward to seeing how it goes today.
It's pretty much like "Guess Who?" , so place a load of Big Town cards picture side up on the table. One Ss silently chooses a card and the others have to find it by asking questions and eliminating cards (I guess they could turn over the card that are eliminated or take them away).
Questions could be , " Are you/ Is your person a man/ woman?" Is your favourite colour blue?" Is your birthday in May?" etc... until they find the correct person. Maybe I'll give them a limit on how many questions they can ask.
By the way, thank you to everyone for your ideas. You are all a credit to the teaching profession.
Have fun!
Lenny

Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:32 am
MES-Addict

I was going to suggest Mark try making a paper version of guess who for the website. But the big town card idea is good, especially since it goes beyond just physical looks.

The only problem is that with all the details that the cards give, it is kind of easy. Just choose weight or height and you can probably narrow it down to one person.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]