MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
I would be grateful for your suggestions ... 
MES-Addict

Post I would be grateful for your suggestions ...
Hi everybody!
I have to organize a summer camp with Italian language beginner course for Slovenian children. I will do this for the first time and I haven’t got many ideas how to do that. The camp will be 5 days. There might come about 25 – 30 children from 10 to 15 years old. I’m thinking about some different workshops (for example: a cooking workshop where the children would prepare their meals themselves – if possible typical Italian food (pizza, … ) and use others easy recipe in Italian language; handicrafts workshop and language workshop.
I would be very grateful for some good advice and suggestion concerning the time table, teaching methods, language - communicative games, materials ..., in sum -about all.
Thanks in advance!

P.s.:
Does anybody know where in web could I find some very simple recipe in Italian language for cooking with children?

Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]