MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
broadcast 
MES-Member

Post broadcast
hello,
I am in charge to prepare a broadcast for my Ss (7th grade)
I wounder if you have websites , broadcast that talk about food , countries, colours, or routines

I don't know how to start!!!
help

Mon May 14, 2007 11:26 pm
Site Admin

Are they going to prepare a show to broadcast? where? video or just audio?

It's a lot like writing a paper. Except that it's a bit loose.

I did a few videos of my high school students introducing Japanese items. If I ever get over to YouTube, I'll post that project. Basically, I just gave them the task of coming up with ideas. Then together we worked out what they would say. I helped them with vocabulary and set phrases but never really sat down and had them write it out. they practiced everything verbally. When it was time to record, they had to remember what they wanted to say and just do it.

I limited their broadcasts to two minute segments. That was easier for them and easier for the viewers (I assume.)

I have a video camera, but I recorded them with a digital camera. I wanted to see how easily it could be done and they turned out pretty nice.

Quote:
I wonder if you have websites , broadcast that talk about food , countries, colours, or routines. I don't know how to start!!!

You might go over to YouTube.com and search for something like that. However, be warned, you may spend/waste a lot of time over there. :D

Mon May 14, 2007 11:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]