MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
no HOLIDAYS flashcards in the link ! 
MES-Member

Post no HOLIDAYS flashcards in the link !
hi

i am a very frequent user of this website and its ressources as I use many flaschcards in my classroom.
I have been trying to find the holidays flashcards and bingo games etc in the HOLIDAYS link, but when i click on it, all that appear are flashcards and games about Valentine's day.
so i had a look on the valentine's day link, thinking maybe there had been a confusion, but no i just find the same cards again.
Finally i hve looked through all links but can't find those HOLIDAYS flashcards and games anywhere !!!!!!!!!!!
could you please tell me how to proceed to find them????

thank you so much in advance.

Sat May 22, 2010 4:05 pm
Site Admin

Phil - Sorry about the confusion. When I originally built the site, I had a all (Christmas, Valentines and Halloween) of the holiday flashcards on one page. As the flashcard list grew and I added more worksheets and games, it seemed better to spread them out instead of having them all on one page. For a while I had an index at the top of the Valentines and other pages for all of the holiday pages but it was taking up too much room at the top of the page.

So, now each holiday has its own page with flashcards and worksheets

Valentines
St Patrick's Day
Easter
4th of July
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas

Is one of those what you were looking for?

Happy teaching,
Mark

Sat May 22, 2010 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

thank you so much for this fast reply and for taking the time to explain me .
Well infact while looking at the topic Holidays I was thinking that I would find some flaschards about the different destinations like the beach, mountain, countryside etc and maybe some different equipments corresponding to each of these , i.e umbrella, swim suit, sun cream, sunglasses, skis etc.

I have already seen some of this vocabulary as I knw I can find some of the above words in other topics of yours, but i was thinking of making somethg more detailed this time.

Any idea where I could get those?
Thank you so much.

Sun May 23, 2010 3:45 am
Site Admin

Ahhh ... the BE "holiday", I see where that could be confusing.

I don't have any sets specifically for vacationing, but I might put together some sets for seasons. That's a pretty popular request. If you could post a list of the vocabulary you think should be included in a holiday/vacation set, I'll have a look and see what I can do.

Sun May 23, 2010 6:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]