MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
donations 
MES-Member

Post donations
Hi Mark,

Your site is GREAT! It's easy to navigate, the flash card pictures are hilarious, the resources are often just what I need, everything is actually right here (rather than at the end of an endless chain of links), and you offer it for free. I also appreciate the strong emphasis on phonics, although I haven't yet used that section very much.

I was actually wondering if I could donate via postal furikae. Are you set up for that? Or can you make that a possibility? My parents, who also teach English, are interested as well. Again, thanks for such a great site!

Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:02 pm
Site Admin

Thanks for the wonderful comments and I'm glad the site has been helpful. I tried as best I could to make the site easy to navigate, clear and full of resources.

I hate the links to links promising materials but ends up being a collection of links and start the cycle over. :smt076 I do have some 'necessary' links to other places. I need to link to them so they'll link to me and hopefully help people to get out of the cycle. However, I'm part of the problem when I send some people right back in. My links are primarily ranking sites and when people visit those sites from MES-E, I get one vote and it helps MES-E to move higher on the list.

Anyway, I appreciate your thoughtfulness and if you'd like to donate to help with the hosting costs, I can certainly work it out through the banking system here in Japan. Just drop me an email and I'll give you the bank information you'll need.

Happy teaching,
Mark

Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]