MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
NEW! body parts flashcards 
Site Admin

Post NEW! body parts flashcards
Since there had been a bit of a buzz and because I had some free time.

I posted my body parts set (set one singular) earlier than expected

www.mes-english.com/flashcards/bodyparts.php

I hope you can use them.

Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:27 am
Profile WWW
MES-Fanatic!

I had some body flashcards but yours are much better and will be helpful to me when I do my elementary classes next week :D
Very Appreciated. Thanks very much!!

Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:33 pm
MES-Zealot!

Great Mark! The body parts cards are cool! The pictures are so Japanesey!?! The kids will love 'em.
I just have one question for you..... How do you find the time to do all this extra stuff, as well as teach so many hours per week? Do you not have a social life?!? I find it hard enough to simply prepare lessons, teach, keep the house in order, and I barely have time for my own children, let alone any time for me.
Good on you for doing all these cards etc. We really do appreciate it!

Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:50 am
Site Admin

Don't worry. I think I get out of the house and away from the computer enough. Almost none of my off-line friends have any idea that I do this. :D

As much as I like to be thought of as this great guy, I have to admit I don't really do this for the site visitors. MES-English.com is for the visitors, but I have to make these resources for myself. Sometimes that means they may not fit everyone everywhere. However, I hope everyone can benefit from them.

People who are making resources specifically for their site visitors are generally looking to charge, either now or in the future.

Even though I'm not out for your cash, that doesn't mean I won't listen to you all. I will post requests earlier than planned (like the body cards) or make resources if I think I can use them myself. So, if you have requests let me know.

How do I get it done?

When I have some dead time between classes or something is when I create pages and upload files. Sometimes I have a lot of free time and other times, I'm a little swamped. I work part-time at a JHS and I have to stay there even when there aren't any classes. That's actually when I get a lot of work for myself done, translating eventually to resource here. When I make something new, it gives me 3-5 new ideas for lesson plans and makes things a lot easier on me. So, it's win-win for everybody!

I'm glad you all like the body parts cards. I think they're cool but other sites have pretty good body cards as well. It's kind of like reinventing the wheel, but oh well ...

Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

Post body flashcards
Hi... I'm using your flashcards with my students... in fact we are working in a small activity journal with funny activities... and your flashcards and handhouts are their favourite...
Thanks once again for your great job.

Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:14 am
MES-Zealot!

great job Mark

Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]