MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Translation 
MES-Member

Post Translation
Just want you to know that I ADORE your site. I just moved from getting my MA and teaching Spanish at the university level to teaching it at the K-12 level, and your website has been an incredible help to me in finding visuals for my lessons. The kids especially love the Bingo cards. I print them out on cardstock then laminate them, which makes them very durable. I've also recommended your site to several ELL teachers here in the U.S.

I was wondering, Mark, if I could translate some of your materials.
I don't know who has helped you out with the Spanish translations on some handouts--they've done a great job, and I just wish there was more-- I'd love to translate your Big Town, Little Town activity cards into Spanish, if that's something you'd like someone to do.

I don't know much about running a website, so maybe that's something you don't want to mess with, but even though I can use the cards in English, being able to have them in Spanish would be even better. If you're interested, you can drop me an e-mail any time.
Thanks
Lechelle

lechelle99@yahoo.com

Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]