MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
I love your site!!!! 
MES-Member

Post I love your site!!!!
I would like to thank you deeply for your wonderful...amazing site. I have found all the material I need to have my students learning and laughing at the same time. You have made learning fun for them... and... teaching inspiring for me. I would also like to thank you for keeping your site free for all teachers to use. I rank you up there with the angels!

Mon May 16, 2011 8:38 am
Site Admin

Thanks for the nice comments. It's always great to hear that the site has been helpful.

Is there a card set or activity that stands out as especially helpful with your groups?

Mon May 16, 2011 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

I am new to the site and the first thing I used were the senses cards. I made copies of all the cards, used Word to write out copies of all the senses words in large letters and printed out everything. My next step was to cut all the cards to form an even sizing. Then I put each card in a plastic case used to guard small documents. This makes it easy for the children to hold and for me to keep clean. Today was the first day I used these cards. I gave six to each child and then according to the cards in your hand...you ask...Do you have something that feels slippery? If the child has the soap card he gives it to me and I make a pair. Each child takes a card from the pile when it's their turn. And thats how it went today. If you have any suggestions , please let me know.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]