MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Big town nationality 
MES-Member

Post Big town nationality
Hello, I am Alice from China. This is my first post here in this website. This website surely help with my teaching material and methods. It is really a cool website. My studetns really love the cards too.
Today I went to the big town game section. And I print them out too. However, I found that the nationality column doesn't have any Chinese or China. I guess my kids will get very upset. As far as I know, many Chinese teachers use MES as their teaching sources, so is it possible in the future you put one Chinese in Big town?
I think the kids will feel happy when they see one Chinese character there. This is my suggestion.
Thank you. :D

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:44 pm
MES-Member

I use the cards in my classes in Taiwan and the kids never complain about not having any Taiwanese/Chinese characters. Actually, I think they enjoy pretending to be from another country.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm
Site Admin

When I made those cards, I wanted to keep the number of options low (6-10) so that it would make guessing somewhat easier.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]