MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
January 2010 - What's new! 
Site Admin

Post January 2010 - What's new!
Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a nice holiday.

Here's what's new in the MES network. These are all the items I've added to various sites I run. Unfortunately there was nothing added specifically to MES-English.com. I spent a lot of time on the back end of MES-E trying to get the pages to be lighter and have the site load faster and smoother. However, I will be adding new content here shortly.

Well, Valentines is just a few weeks away and I have some new Valentine's Day card templates at www.mescards.com These are smaller cards where you can print up to 4 cards per page or 4 of the same card with one click.

Image and other cards - - > Image

There are 5 pages of Valentine's Day Cards in total so if you are interested, please check them out.

On MES Calendars.com there are also some new Valentine's calendar templates:

Image Image Image

for a list of all MES Valentine's Day printables check here.

If you like to make certificates for your students, I have an all new certificate maker at 123 Certificates.com. With the new maker, you can choose from 20+ font styles and toggle between certificate templates. Right now I've only added the new feature to the school certificates and formal certificates. One additional feature is that the certificate will print full page for you.

Also, I've added new formal certificates and landscape options with the new maker. Best thing about the landscape option is the program will turn your certificate to print portrait which mean you shouldn't have to change any printer settings. All in all I've added over 30 new formal certificate border styles (with some added to other themes like cool and cute.)

- - - - - Image - - - - - Image - - - - - Image

Image Image Image

There are also some new styles in the printable bookmark templates:
Image - - - Image - - - Image

Fun Fonix.com has been receiving some attention (from me that is.) I've added some new online phonics games to the games section of the site. There is a new alphabet recognition games menu and an easier to use student menu on the games page.

That's about it for now, I think. If I can remember anything else I've added, I'll post it.

I have a lot of suggestions and ideas already written down but I'm certainly open to more. If there's something you'd like to see on the site or suggestions for how to improve something, please let me know.

Happy teaching,
Mark

Other MES Sites of interest:

Sunday School Printables.com
- free printable Christian resources - new coloring pages and new Christian stickers added in December

Stickers and Charts.com
- free printable stickers and sticker charts

Hospital English.com
- free medical English lesson plan resources

ESL Teacher Talk.com
- free podcasts on teaching ESL - new podcasts every month. Recent topics:
Communication Strategies
Teaching 2-3 Year Olds
Motivating Students

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]