MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
More plural nouns/toys 
MES-Zealot!

Post More plural nouns/toys
Hey Mark I was wondering if you are ever planning on doing more plural nouns? If I'm not mistaken the only sets out there are the 1st animals set and one of the people/occupations sets.

I teach kindie to 6th grade and this is something we work on a lot and it would be awesome to have more material.

I use the animals cards and for some of the classroom objects(pencils crayons, pens) I either just hold up some of the actual objects or I've cut and pasted a few of my own with multiple images.

Sometimes I use the people cards (actors, dentists) with my older kids, but it would be great to have more of the animals, especially a few more non-countable (sheep/deer) to use.

Also, have you considered making toys flashcards. I have some I've used from other sites, but they just don't compare to the works of art you produce.

Anyway, I know you are busy not just working on the site and giving/ getting ideas/advice to/from other teachers, but also getting ready for the new schol year. It's just food for thought.

Hope You had a great summer. I just got back from 2 weeks on some of the smaller islands in the Philippines. Nice cheap seafood.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]