MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
March 2006: What's new 
Site Admin

Post March 2006: What's new
March seemed really busy but there's not that much to show for all of the running around. It must have been busy, but not MES-E.

New Flash Cards: www.mes-english.com/flashcards.php

Musical Instruments: one set, marching band cards, and 14 extra large flash cards
Easter: one full set, the Bunny Land game, word searches, an Easter reader and coloring pages
Weather: large clipart/images to use any way you'd like (I may put up some flash cards soon like the other sets.)
Pronouns: 2 sets - object and possessive pronoun flash cards added to accompany the pronoun clipart

A New Coloring section to the site: www.mes-english.com/coloring.php

I have posted holiday coloring sheets (Easter, 4th of July, St. Patrick's and more to come) and I hope to post a lot more general object coloring sheets soon. Right now there are coloring sheets for transportation, around the house, and fantasy

These are great for add in activities: Draw in the backgrounds and explain about your drawing.

A couple more completed V-key Pal projects have been added.

That's it for March. It was no January or February but pretty good in general.

Happy teaching!
Mark

Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]