MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
No Living Room Images 
MES-Member

Post No Living Room Images
When using the Tools for Educators website, if you select the living room category of images for any activity (e.g.Bingo) there are no images to select.

Bedroom, Kitchen etc work OK.

Also under Insects there is no Beetle image (I used the Cockroach one instead, as it is a beetle, but the imagination treats the two as different)

Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:53 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: No Living Room Images
Thanks for letting me know about the living room and beetle mistake. I have fixed the problem and now all of the living room images should show properly and beetle, as well as beetles, have been added to the image list.

the beetle image was just a mistake on my part. I must have forgotten to add it ... :smt017

the living room images were saved as gif files and when I updated the makers in early 2018, I set them up for jpeg images only. So, of course, the directory showed no images. But, I resaved all of the files as jpeg images and uploaded them.

If you come across any other mistakes or problems with the site/makers please let me know. I'll do my best to get them sorted out as quick as I can.

Happy teaching,
Mark

Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

Post Re: No Living Room Images
Thanks for the prompt corrections.

Not generated anything with the living room set yet.

I just used the spaghetti spelling generator and you spelt beetle wrong. :)

Then I tried the word search generator and beetle is still missing, but not in the crossword generator.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]