MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
MES Thank You Gift Resources for forum posters 
Site Admin

Post MES Thank You Gift Resources for forum posters
I have some materials that I posted (50+ adjectives flash cards) and the Little Town card set. However, they have been posted as free gifts with donations OR for those who have posted 25 times or more in the forums (that number may go up in the future.)

Donations help with some of the expenses associated with this site but the forums help everybody. The more teaching tips, questions, games and activities people can post the better. It also helps me. :-D

Once you reach 25 posts, I'll PM you the information and let you know about any future exclusive resources as they are posted.

You can see what's available and read a little more about this here

Last edited by mesmark on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon May 22, 2006 9:49 am
Profile WWW
MES-Fanatic!

Thanks for the extra A4 cards! The "senses" are coming in handy.

Tue May 23, 2006 9:37 pm
MES-Member

They'd come in handy if I could download them :( .

Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:00 am
Site Admin

Post a couple activities or games. Answer the questions that come back. Leave some advice and ask a couple question. Then, BAM! 25+ posts :D

Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:47 am
Profile WWW
MES-Addict

Mark, my students really enjoyed the Little Town activity during our summer camp! Thanks for the extra resources!!

Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:04 pm
MES-Addict

Well, I'll keep writing!!! I love the bingo cards and my students love them too. I am practicing with them what we see in class plus some extra vocabulary thanks to your cards and I think my classes are becoming more dynamic and fun!!! THANKS!!!!!!

Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:52 am
MES-Member

thanks for the recources my students really like the flashcards and Iwant to download the little town game too :D

Fri May 25, 2007 11:59 pm
MES-Addict

I found this page some weeks ago and I want to say that it is really useful. My students like the ideas I get from here and they help me to motivate them.
thanks a lot. If I have any new idea I will post it.

Mon May 28, 2007 1:41 am
MES-Addict

Post Adjectives flashcards
I absolutely loved tha adjectives flashcards, thayhave been very useful for the excercises in class.I am an English teacher in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

For a mexican teacher is very difficult to find material, such as verbs, adjectives...etc . I am a full time mom and I don´t have the time to make my own material, so it is amazing all your material . I have been working with them in class and also we play using the verbs, adjectives..etc.....they love the pictures.

I work in a bilingual school in Cabo San Lucas , Mexico and my mexican students loved the can and can´t flashcards, it is a simple way to make them speak, one ss ask the other one , Can you play the piano?....and so on, thank you because they are producing..........finally speaking in English.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:50 am
MES-Member

thanks a lot for your games..they are really useful.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:36 pm
MES-Addict

it has been a joy to see my students make sentences on the board.I use your verbs and place them in the blackboard using magnets, therefore they can move the verbs as they wish. I also made flashcards of pronouns and predicates so they can really do sentences on their own....again thank you for your verbs and adjectives , my preprimary students love them.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:42 am
MES-Addict

Post Thank you!
Hi, Mark and everybody here!
I found this website this week and it’s great! I am very grateful for your resources and ideas, especially for the High and Big Town game. I printed the cards yesterday and try the game today with my students. It’s really useful and motivating. I’d like very much to get the access to the LittleTown, too, because I teach also very young students. So I will try to share some my ideas with you. Thanks! :)

Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:24 am
Profile WWW
MES-Member

hey, mark thanks for this free site ive been downloading lots of games for my student and the looks on their face are priceless every time they see new games. my student use to despise studying english, but when i found youre site it was like heaven rained upon them. thanks anyway! and when i come up with some dough ill gladly will donate.

Teaching english in japan.

Joe

Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:15 am
MES-Fanatic!

I have 44 posts does that count??? :-D :D :) :-) :wink: :smt004

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:08 pm
Site Admin

I have 44 posts does that count??? :-D :D :) :-) :wink: :smt004

Absolutely! check your private messages :D

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next