hi! I have a problem
I'll teach "why don't we... and what about..."
I'll use a fill-in the dialogue as the first activity
1) Hi Lee! Let's ____ to the beach tomorrow.
C) to go
2) No, Let's ____ to the beach tomorrow. It's going to be too cold, Sam.
A) not to go B) go
C) not go
3) Then why ____ go to the movies?
A) don't we B) doesn't we C) we go
4) Good idea Sam! ___ invite Mark to go with us!
A) Why let's to B) Let's
C) Why doesn't she
5) Hi Mark. We're going to the movies tomorrow. Why ___ come with us?
A) don't we B) doesn't he C) don't you
6) The movies? No, I don't want to go to the movies. ____ to a baseball game.
A) Let's go B) Let's to go C) Let's going
7) A baseball game sounds fun! Hey Mark, since you live near the baseball stadium, why ____ pick up the tickets for us? We'll pay you back tomorrow.
A) don't you B) doesn't he C) let's
Well, okay, but you have to pay me back. Why ___ get tickets as close to the players as possible?
A) don't they B) don't we C) doesn't he
9) Near the players? No, that's too expensive. ____ buy expensive tickets. We can sit farther away. It's cheaper.
A) Let's not B) Let's
C) Why not
10) I agree with Lee. ____ sit in cheaper seats at the baseball game.
A) Let's not B) Why don't we C) Let's
but I couldn't decide what kind of speaking activity ı should choose
I'm looking for an enkoyable speaking activity
have you ever taught these? could you help me please?