MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Could someone please look this up in eslcafe? 
MES-Member

Post Could someone please look this up in eslcafe?
I am writing a manuscript on kindergarten ESL.
I want to quote a message which whiteshoes posted in Dave's ESL Café,
but for which I lost the documentation.
I tried call up a list of threads which whiteshoes posted on,
but I can't do that, because Dave kicked me off the forum.
(He never explained why. Maybe he didn't like my stories about the Miriam Ferguson Society.)
I also tried to find the message on Google, but no luck.

Could someone please look up whiteshoes' name on the forum and take note of which threads about kindergarten he posted on?
The message which I'm looking for goes like this:

Quote:
Kids that age like to play “Who would win in a fight.” You can get really silly with that and build on it. King Kong vs. a whale. King Kong vs. a whale, underwater. King Kong vs. a whale underwater and King Kong has one hand. After you get done with that, have him or her (yes, girls will play that too) draw it. After they draw it, you can have them label the different vocab if you want. You can practice writing, or whatever. Then, the next day, have them read it back to you. Then, when you’ve finished, you can tell your boss you had a lesson that hit all four parts of language: reading, writing, listening and speaking.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:27 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Could someone please look this up in eslcafe?
My suggestion would be to create a new account using a different email address. Then, send whiteshoes a private message to request use of the idea.

As I remember (from 10 years ago ...) eslcafe has many forums and different registration for different sections. It may be quite hard for someone unfamiliar with the site to find this info.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]