MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Difficult 3 year old in class of 2 
MES-Member

Post Difficult 3 year old in class of 2
Hi all,

I have recently started teaching kindergarten and all of my classes are going well except one. I have 1 very difficult little girl who just doesn't seem to be interested in anything. She's native Chinese but struggles with that and believes that because she is Chinese, she shouldn't have to learn English too. I have tried making my classes as active as possible but she often just wonders around the room or shouts random noises. She is making it difficult to interact with the other student in the class and I think he is becoming unhappy.
I try to teach fun things and for 1 class I only played games with them and still she was uninterested and just wanted to leave.
I work at a training school so my students have usually been at kindergarten all day and then come to my class so I understand they are tired. I just don't know how to deal with her and what I could do to get her interested

Help, please!!

Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]