MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
flashcard links aren't working 
MES-Member

Post flashcard links aren't working
I mangaged to download some of your flashcards at an internet cafe however now at home none of the links are working, like the adjectives, verbs , animals etc.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:23 pm
Site Admin

It could be that your provider has a problem with the fact that I have spread the resources out over 2 different domains. I imagine the ones that are timing out or not loading are on mes-english.net. Take a look at the URL in the address bar when you get an error. Change the .net part to .com and hit enter.

It really shouldn't matter and it's often the case that if you get an error with one download that error will continue until you reboot your computer. It's a data transfer error and a common problem with the large files.

Let me know if that does or doesn't fix the problem.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

Post flashcards links not working still
I tried , but it's still not working, it seems some of the other links like the worksheets are ok, but mainly the flashcards, bingo games don't work, they just show a blank /white screen.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:09 pm
Site Admin

The worksheets are embedded in Flash programs so they should always work. I could do the same for the other files but it limits your print capabilities and so I haven't done that to them.

How about now?

Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]