MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
big town characters 
MES-Member

Post big town characters
Hello, I am Alice from China. This is my first post here in this website. This website surely help with my teaching material and methods. It is really a cool website. My studetns really love the cards too.
Today I went to the big town game section. And I print them out too. However, I found that the nationality column doesn't have any Chinese or China. I guess my kids will get very upset. As far as I know, many Chinese teachers use MES as their teaching sources, so is it possible in the future you put one Chinese in Big town?
I think the kids will feel happy when they see one Chinese character there. This is my suggestion.
Thank you. :D

Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:26 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: big town characters
Alice - Thank you for the feedback.

I certainly didn't intend to leave anyone out when I made the Big Town cards. I just wanted to limit the amount of possible choices. In that way, students will be able to guess where the character is from a little easier.

It may be possible to add a 'new' set that has 12 characters for different countries, for example all from China. Maybe I could change set 5 for example and upload a few different country options. I'll think about that and hopefully have something soon.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]