MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
MES Games update - 15 new games 
Site Admin

Post MES Games update - 15 new games
I launched a new site for MES Games. I actually started out on the web making games for students. It was from there that I started MES English. I always wanted to go back and really make a good site for people to practice/learn English and in November I sat down to do it.

_ _ _ _ _ Image

I launched the site in January with 15 topics and 11 activities per topic. I continued working on new games and finally finished 15 more today. I uploaded those and now the site has 30 topics in all, some easy and some a little more difficult. Hopefully, the games will be helpful.

If you try out the site, please let me know what you think. I'd be happy to know about anything you like as well as any ideas for how to improve the site and overall learning experience.

Happy teaching,
Mark

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Addict

Post Re: MES Games update - 15 new games
Brilliant work Mark. I found them last week and used some with my students - they loved them. Although I had to figure out how to play some of them as Ihad no practice time first..... I guess i need to check the forum more often..... :smt017

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 am
Site Admin

I'm glad you like the games. I do try to keep people updated with what is new on the site but to be honest, I don't really enjoy writing up newsletters and such. I also tend to wait until I have a few things to say before I post bigger announcements. However, you can generally find out what's new by checking in here and I also post new items to the MES FaceBook page.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Addict

This is a great site the memory games are perfect for my five year old student as he loves playing memory and has a very good memory himself thanks for telling us about this

Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]