MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Big Town cards 
MES-Member

Post Big Town cards
I would like to see the cards set up WITHOUT the massive red-ink waste on the back of the card. I want the character portion to be in color, but I really hate the use of all the bright red ink for the "back" of the card, -- It just is a waste of expensive ink to me! Even when I tried to copy and paste just the character side to a new document, the pixels get all messy, especially on the print sections. I do want to give proper credit for the game and the designs, but not by wasting ink! :)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:35 am
Site Admin

I have the backings on the cards so the information can't be read/seen through the cards. I do understand the issue with ink though and the more recent cards have patterned backings and use more whites in the designs.

I haven't had time to go back and redo the backings for some of the older cards sets like Big Town, the animal game cards, and others. For the immediate situation what I can suggest is printing everything as black and white.

I'm sorry that I don't have a better solution than this.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]