MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Thank you! 
MES-Member

Post Thank you!
I just wanted to say thank you, so much, for this amazing resource. I'm a volunteer English teacher working at an orphanage in rural Indonesia and the onus is on me to provide resources to teach with. On a volunteer salary of $0, in a non-english speaking country, this is a huge burden. I was beyond thrilled to find this site. So once more, Thank you!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:34 pm
Site Admin

You're very welcome and thanks for joining the forums and passing along your story.

For me it's great to hear something like that. I get a few people every now and then who tell me I'm crazy for doing this and not charging. I generally fire back with the whole point was to make the materials available to everyone and especially those who would otherwise be unable to use them. It's hearing a story like yours that builds me up a little and helps me to believe MES is serving some better purpose, even if just a little bit.

I hope the kids enjoy the materials.

Happy teaching!

Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]