MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Up-down-under 
MES-Member

Post Up-down-under
I think you could do some flashcards about directions one as turn right, go straight for general directions.
And you could do some flashcards about regular prepositions (up-down-right left- under over and more)
Thank you
-Gloria

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 pm
Site Admin

Gloria - there are some flashcard like you are suggesting with the prepositions of movement flashcards. I'll see if I can add some others for directions, like turn right, turn left and go straight. Maybe even a whole set for giving directions ... I'll try.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am
Profile WWW
MES-Addict

I used the "rabbit" ones last year and was happy to see the new ones this year. Often wonder where you get the art work done. You do all yourself, pay someone or like I want to do here is get students to do much for me as an activity lol.

Certainly must consume a lot of your time and cut into teaching time as well.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:33 am
Site Admin

Well, the more I do, the more time it saves me later. I keep all of the materials as versatile as possible so I can use them for more than one or two things. With a little imagination, some of these materials go a long way.

I license artwork, draw my own and more often than not, mix the 2. If I can get a good set of artwork, I'd rather buy or license it. If I need to modify or do my own I will. It just takes more time.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]