MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
How to save a page when its made 
MES-Member

Post How to save a page when its made
Hi
Im on holiday at the moment and I wanted to save time when I get back to work by preparing some lesson plans and I was wondering when i have created a page on say writing and tracing I cannot save it to my computer and open it later the same way so as I can print it. When I save it and open it later it doesnt look the same at all. Any tips would be appriciated.
Denis

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:29 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: How to save a page when its made
Denis - Sorry, but right now the only export option is printing. With my current server and build, I don't have to option of adding the necessary background software need to save the file for later use. The only thing I can recommend is to print and save the hard copy to photocopy at a later date.

I'm sorry that i don't have a better answer for you than that, but I do hope to have other options in the future.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:50 am
Profile WWW
MES-Member

Hi Mark
Thanks anyway ..I dont have access to a printer at the moment, but thanks for the reply it saves me time try to figure out how to save.
Denis :)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:17 am
MES-Member

You can send it to a virtual printer such as One Note and then print it to a printer when you have access to one.

Thu May 02, 2013 5:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]