MES EnglishFlashcardsPhonicsGamesWorksheetsOnline ESL GamesCertificatesPrintable Calendars

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Unable to print created board game 
MES-Member

Post Unable to print created board game
Hi, I have created several board games using the tools for educators links. The boards display on screen fine, but I don't get a tool bar, browser or file menu etc nor does right mouse clicking give me any options. So, I can't print anything. Help?
Many thanks :?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:56 pm
Site Admin

I'm sorry you are having problems with the makers.

The materials on Tools for Educators are designed to be printed just like you would print a page off the internet. Do you have a print button on your Internet browser? Which Internet browser are you using?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
MES-Member

You are more luckier than me. I am in China. With my IE or firefox browser, I even can't open the link of "Maker". recently I found a way to make board game. I print the blank board game templates from MES, or maybe you create one yourself, then I print the handout on a sticker. Then cut the sticker and stick the small pictures on the blank board game. it is a bit weired. but it solve the problem.
Another way to solve your problem , I think you can use the screen shot tool, since the board game has been shown on your computer...but the resolution might be lower than normal..
Or check your brower setting, normally it can print.....

Thu May 19, 2011 6:08 pm
MES-Member

I have the same problem , my browser is Google Chrome

any solution please!!!

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:01 am
Site Admin

On Google Chrome, There is a small little wrench image at the top right of the browser. That has your tools and other options in there. If you click on it, you'll get a drop down menu and one of the options should be "print".

If you click on "print", you should be all set, but let me know if you are still having problems.

Happy teaching,
Mark

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:55 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]